Suppose i should enjoy my nap now but phone ring all this is because of my previous client. This time consider good liao at least they not call me in the middle of the night. I think i made a good decision to change my phone number.
I'm tired to entertain this kind of call. From the day i resign till now already more than 6 weeks but i still able to received this kind of call. Haih... Ur call me also no use liao lo. I just can give u the number others than i cant help at all.
Headache...... Next time no more personal number to be giving out and bare in mind when deal with male client liao. . But when i think about that NTT's guy i also feel very funny and is something that unbelievable. How can this thing happen nowander my friens said not bad o your voice can attract someone and should give ppl a chance and give yourself a chance.
ISS Facility Service is a place that i had learn alot from the ZERO till know how to cheat the client, knew how to fax document of cz i got did something very laosy also. Now think back got alot of 1st time had happened over there. 1st time OT till so late all bcz of the Pavilion's report, 1st time cheat client technician are on MC, 1st time be a receptionist and etc.
Of cz this is the job that i found for myself and it something make me feel proud for myself is even i'm disable but alot of thing i can better than others. I'll remember the last comment that your guys gave and it was a kind of affirmation. I'm a human being also of cz i got did some silly thing. Thank you for all the guidence and sorry for all the trouble that i had made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment